2013 Conference: ‘Technology & Advertising: Mad Men Meet Maths Men’
Nick Morley, MD EMEA, Adobe
‘Technology changing the advertising landscape’
Kevin Dundas, CEO London, Droga5
‘Global Creativity: Ingredients to make the model work’
Nick Hynes, CEO, Somo
‘The future of mobility and innovation’
Scott Button, Founder & Group CEO, Unruly
‘Cracking the Code on Social Video’
Key topics covered:
- The blurring of technology & advertising and key areas of growth and investment
- Is technology a threat to marketing or an enabler?
- Distilling down new technologies to reach your audience
- How far can marketing be automated?
- The future of mobile innovation and emerging technologies
- Future proofing your business model
- Developing your IP: The rise of R&D centres and agency labs
- CMO skills of the future
- What do brands really want from their agency?
Please contact our Marketing Manager, Sarah Lees for more details: email email@example.com or call 0207 629 7575.
Click here to download the flyer